1. I will never be done.
2. I will always be corrupt.
3. I can choose
4. God will never stop loving me
5. Christ is God, not a good man or a teacher or a philosopher
6. Agnostics need proof
7. Atheists are blind
8. All paths do not lead to God
9. My hair will not cooperate because I am going to church
10. People are wonderful and rotten all in the same breath
11. Government was set up to be a picture of the Christ relationship (FAIL)
12. You can be a Christian and a Liberal
13. You can be a Christian and a Conservative
14. You can be a Christian and (insert political affiliation here...)
15. Kids get it so much quicker
16. Christians can be the meanest folks you will ever meet.
17. I will be misunderstood
18. Being a Christian is hard
19. Love is the biggest deal EVER!
20. God made everything, even spiders... (shudder)
21. Babies are proof He loves us.
22. I have a purpose, even when I am not sure what the hell that is
23. Marriage is a gift from God, not a trial, no matter how much I think differently...
24. We are called to love everyone (even teenagers...)
25. God wants us to live in the moment, not the future or the past.
26. Our plans don't mean squat in the big picture
27. Obedience is more important than ability
28. When I need it most and expect it least, God will send me the encouragement I am desperate for
29. God comes to us on tiny feet, and big feet, and feet that look a lot like in-laws...
30. Leave the judging up to God, unless you want your enemy in charge of your justice...
31. Satan has been using the same old tricks since the Garden to get people to sin. Wise up!
32. Your neighbor is whoever God says it is - And God says it is everyone!
33. Excuses are like butt-cracks, everyone has one, and no one is particularly interested in yours! (God doesn't like excuses... )
34. The reason you do something is of little consequence unless that reason is God
35. Your iPhone can be a bible with the right app
36. You are never done learning about God
37. Church isn't just for religious fanatics.
38. Christians don't always look like Christians should look (however that is...)
39. Never assume you know someone's story
40. Always assume you don't have an integral piece of the puzzle
41. Gossip is a treacherous beast that will devour your heart and steal your kindness.
42. Speaking up for Christ is often a lonely endeavor
43. Christ spoke for me on the cross when He said, "Forgive them, Father. They don't know what they are doing."
44. When in a room full of Angry Christians, don't forget your gun!
45. God is not subject to linear time.
46. Interpreting Revelations is folly and will hurt your brain... Seriously.
47. When God says, "You cannot know the answer," there will always be some clown who says he's figured it out!
48. Be ready for Christ at all times - He comes like a thief in the night... or your mother in law when your house is dirty!
49. Hateful people need Christ most, and most of us are hateful
50. Paul killed thousands of Christians before he himself was threatened by his own peers with death for becoming one.
51. God made a place for Himself in everyone's heart. It is filled only by Him.
52. Being a Christian doesn't mean wealth, health and ease.
53. Christians get sick
54. Christians die
55. Life is not fair but God is. Even when we don't see it.
56. Justice isn't something to hope for. Grace is.
57. When you think you are right, most likely that is when you couldn't be more wrong.
58. If someone knocks, open the door.
59. Entertain guests as if you were setting the table for Christ.
60. Clean the toilet, type the letters, do all jobs you have as if God were your foreman
61. You are in control of nothing.
62. Everything good is a gift from God, no matter how much you think it would have happened anyway.
63. Prayer works. Even when the answer is no
64. God uses everyday people to do His work. You are no exception, step up!
65. God provides our every need. (Not our want, our need)
66. Money is not the root of all evil, love of money is
67. Humility is sexy
68. Pride is a bastard.
69. People can change
70. Grace cannot be earned or it wouldn't be grace
71. Forgive your enemies, hating them only hurts you. They are often oblivious you hate them anyway
72. Bitterness in ones heart spreads like thistle in a pasture.
73. Being a Christian will not change your perspective, just your destination
74. Change your perspective anyway
75. Being righteous is obnoxious
76. Idols are bad - Even Tebow knows that
77. If what you are doing is causing someone to misunderstand what being a Christian is about, STOP IT! Your freedom is not the most important thing...Their salvation is.
78. Loving others as much as we love ourselves is the point of it all
79. Before I criticize my fellow Christian, I need to take a look in the mirror.
80. Keep confidences confidential
81. Pray first, speak last
82. When in doubt about what to say, say nothing instead.
83. Honesty is the best policy
84. Cruelty is not honesty
85. Ask yourself is it necessary, beneficial and kind before you say anything. If you cannot say yes to all of those, SHUT UP
86. Respect your Mother and Father.
87. Don't provoke your kids
88. Your word is only as good as your follow through.
89. Say you are sorry and you are wrong more than you accept apologies from others.
90. Nothing in excess is good.
91. Chocolate is a God-thing
92. When God calls you to a task, answer.
93. Jesus is excited about talking with me.
94. Be charitable instead of unselfish
95. When you have that unexplained urge talk to that stranger in line, do it. You just don't know what God might have planned...
96. You are a person of influence to someone.
97. God misses you when you don't come around
98. Drop everything to visit your Grandmother one more time
99. Regret is useless. Start fresh each day, God says so!
100. God longs to give us peace that passes understanding. Pursue Peace at all times!