Thursday, March 13, 2014

Conversations and reunions...


Well, hello there… It has been long time, hasn't it?



Yes, I'm back.



Not sure how long yet… I am still finding my way.



What have I been up to? Oh, stuff… Writing stuff…



I proved to myself I could finish. Finished a novel.



Well, I sent it to six agencies, so I am trying.



No, haven't heard back yet. The waiting is hard, but not writing is harder, so I started again.



Yes, another novel, but this one is different. Harder, but right. It really feels very… right.



I missed you too. I want to try writing here again. It was good for me.

...

I think this time I will bring you short stories. Ones that make me better. Ones that stretch my courage…



oh, I have a few ideas. Pinterest helps, when I am not hiding in it.



Yeah, it is great to be back! I'll see you tomorrow, I hope!



No comments:

Post a Comment